Event organiser, Tokkida Semlek said "There will be an additional categories to our usual categories which are" -
-New Emerging Artiste
-Saxophonist of the Year
"We will not relent in building and promoting excellence in the Gospel music and creative ministry.”
He further revealed that "Gospel Music players can now submit their entries for the 3rd Annual Gospelite Music Awards (GomAwards) Kaduna 2015 online to firstname.lastname@example.org from 30th August – 28th September, 2015."
Successful nominees will be unveiled via the official website and other media platforms.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY QUALIFICATION (NOMINATION)
1. All songs/works submitted must be released to public from June 2014 - September 2015.
2. All songs/works submitted must be to the glorification of Jesus Christ.
3. It is strictly for Kaduna based Gospel artistes, except Arewa Song of the year category.
4. Artistes must be known and their works/songs must be enjoying airplay on Radio/Television and music blogs/websites.
5. Only submitted entries (songs/works) will make the nominees list.
1. Indigenous/Traditional song of the year.
2. Hip Hop/Rap song of the year.
3. R&B/Soul song of the year.
4. Reggae/Dancehall song of the year.
5. Contemporary song of the year.
6. Collaboration song of the year.
7. Music Producer of the year.
8. Music video of the year.
9. Music video director of the year.
10. Group/Duo of the year.
11. Gospel Radio Programme of the year.
12. Worship song/leader of the year.
13. Music website/blog of the year.
14. Dance group of the year.
15. Stand-up comedian of the year.
16. Graphic designer of the year.
17. Arewa song of the year.
18. New emerging artiste.
19. Saxophonist of the year.
- Special Recognition Awards
- Gospelite Distinction Awards
Artistes, dance groups, video directors, producers, record labels etc are to submit their works/songs online.
Send your category of choice as the subject matter of your mail.
i.e - Artiste or producer or video director name/ song or video title /category/ phone number
E.g - Jussy J/ Kallangu / Arewa Song of the year/ 08085656960
- Attach your songs/video and the producer or video director's name
- Attach artiste’s profile, song/work release date and cover/song art to email@example.com
NB: Only submitted entries (songs/works) will make the nominees list.
Our central working committee/judges are full ready to screen/vet all submitted songs/works.
Tel - 08085656960
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: The GomAwards