With the theme #Notes2Notes, the Doxology Music Business Crash Course [Series 1] has enjoined the hands of some of the industry greats with various qualities to assist artistes, musicians, music producers & music promoters in becoming their best.
Facilitators include -
- Sammie Okposo [Gospel Artiste/CEO, Zamar Entertainment]
- Uche Nnaji [CEO, OUCH]
- Steve Babaeko [CEO, X3M Media]
- Femi 'Kwame' Aderibigbe [CEO, Virtual Media Network Ltd]
- Timi Dakolo [Recording Artiste],
- Tee-Mac [Recording Artiste],
- Praiz [Recording Artiste]
- Adegoke Coker [Speaker/Author]
- Aderonke [OAP]
- Wilson Joel, Host and CEO of Doxology Music.
Date: Saturday, 3rd of September, 2016
Venue: Freedom Park, Onikan, Lagos
It is a "No Holds" workshop made to push you into your best ever productive musical season!
To book a seat and for further enquiries:
Telephone: 0902 060 4870
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram: @doxologymusic
Connect with Wilson Joel :
Facebook: Wilson Joel